Skilled Work Regional

Important Links

Get Free Assessment

    Skilled Work Regional Visa Subclass 491

    A regional skilled work visa (subclass 491) is a five-year visa that allows qualified foreigners to live, study, and work in a defined area. You must first be nominated by Victoria in order to apply for a visa.

    Make sure this visa is correct for you before continuing. The Ministry of the Interior’s regional visa (subclass 491) blessing! The lovely environment of Australia welcomes newcomers with open arms. This visa now allows you to work, settle, and live in Australia for a period of five years. 

    What is a Subclass 491 Visa?

    The new 491 Regional Skilled Work Visa (Subclass 491 Visa) allows all skilled workers and their families to live, study, and work in certain locations of Australia. This visa is valid for a period of five years. The following requirements must be met by applicants for this visa: Should be appointed by the government or sponsored by an eligible family member who is an Australian permanent resident.

    What are the eligibility criteria to apply for a 491 visa?

    To be eligible for a 491 visa, you must meet the following criteria:

    • Must be nominated by district or relative. Your necessity sends an Expression of Interest (EOI).
    • You must speak English well.
    • Must be in good health and in good character.
    • You must send an Expression of Interest (EOI).
    • Receive an email inviting you to nominate an EOI in response.
    • You must not exceed 45 years of age.

    What documents are required for a subclass 491 visa?

    You must provide all supporting documentation for the information on your EOI:

    • A passport with a photo, biographical information, issue and expiration dates, as well as a national identity card and proof of name change are required.
    • Death, marriage, and divorce certificates are examples of documentation establishing relationship status.
    • Police certificate of good character.
    • Documents proving their citizenship, residency, and relationship with them are required as part of the sponsorship process.
    • Documents from a partner, such as identification, talent assessment findings, and English test results.
    • Family members under the age of 18 require identification, character documents.
    • Character documents, English test scores, proof of family relationship, and how they are dependent on you are required for family members over the age of 18.
    • Family members who are still in their home country want character documents as well as confirmation of their relationship with you.

    Regional Skilled Work Visa (Subclass 491), you must:

    Declaration of Interest (EOI) via Skill Select. Submit a Registration of Interest (ROI) application. Choose your ROI and receive an invitation to support. Prepare evidence to support your claim. Apply for a nomination through the Live in Melbourne portal. If you have a request for additional information, please respond within 14 days. Once you have been nominated:

    We will inform you of the choice by email. Submit your visa application to the Ministry of Home Affairs within 60 days. If you do not submit your visa application within this time, you will not be able to reapply. Keep your contact information up to date so we can provide you with information about important services. Please fill out the regular survey we will send you about your experiences and settling in the Victoria area. Commit to live and work in Victoria for the duration of your visa.

    Need Consultation?

    Top Rated By Customers and Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.